Almost Finished

Things have been very busy around here, I have been working on lots of new quilt designs. They are almost finished so I will be posting pictures very soon.
 
Here is a sneak peek of one - it's called "Let it Snow".  I designed this pattern with a collection called Holiday Frost by Jan Shade Beach for Henry Glass. 
 
As soon as I finished this quilt it was whisked away to be displayed at Quilt Market, but I took this picture before it left.  I will have more photos to share with you when it comes back.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Another "favorite", Margot.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    xo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been sewing too. Love the quilt. Jo x

    http://joeveryday19.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/hooray-red-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! It will be fun looking for it at Spring Market.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful quilt, and I love how you named it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot