Free Patterns!

When I designed Blushing I also designed four free patterns to accompany this collection.  You can find three of these free patterns on the Henry Glass website.


 
Below is the fourth pattern, this one is not on the Henry Glass website but I really like this design so I thought I would share it with you.
 The fabric requirements for this quilt are:
 
18 fat quarters
2 1/2 yards for the background
1 1/2 yards for the border and 1/2 yard binding. 
 
The directions for this quilt are the same as the large Blushing quilt that can be downloaded from the Henry Glass website  - use the picture above for fabric placement.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow so effective, love the colours.
    http://joeveryday19.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/3d-flower-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adoable! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous patterns again. I am totally in love with Blushing it's adorable. A few new designs from me will be happening in "Blushing". i blogged about it today :- http://www.designsbyfee.com/2013/04/a-few-finishes-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. hopflower5/16/2013

    Love the new Blushing fabrics and that darling tote featured at the top of the page. Is a pattern available for it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot