Waiting

I'm busy waiting for "Blushing" to arrive ...
 
I'm busy waiting for five NEW quilts to
return from my machine quilter ...
 
I'm busy waiting for my sewing machine
to come back from being cleaned ...
 
What am I busy doing ??
Here's a sneak peek
I'm busy making these applique blocks. 
 
 
This collection of fabric is called Paris Flea Market. It was out years ago and I bought a lot of it then.   Moda announced earlier this year that they would re-release it January 2013 and I am so excited about that.
I'm a big fan of timeless fabric collections and this is one of them.
 

3 comments:

  1. Thats a beautiful fabric line, must keep a look out for it in 2013 :)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how excited I am for this line's return! I loved it the first time around and can't wait to fill in my collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot