Pinwheels

I'm back with more new patterns. I’ve been gone for way to long but I have a really good reason for my absence. At the moment it has to be a secret and I can’t share it yet … but soon … Promise!

 Introducing my new pattern “Pinwheels”. Designed with a beautiful Moda collecton called Bliss by Bonnie and Camille. The 3D pinwheels make this quilt come to life and is so much fun to make. It’s designed using a Layer Cake which makes it super fast and fun!!





I have more NEW designs coming … I’ll post another new pattern tomorrow – maybe two.

9 comments:

  1. How clever and cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and sweet! That's just a fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the pinwheels appear to be floating, a really cute quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve it! I knew you'd make something fun with Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love this pattern........

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, another beautiful pattern!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make the cutest patterns. Lovin' the pinwheels in the Bliss fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable pattern using Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Margot-
    Thanks for your email- I'm so glad I stopped by. Love the new Bliss patterns, they are just so cheery! I might have to make me one (or ten) of those pincushions... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot