Holiday Special!


I'm so grateful to all the friends I have made through my blog over this past year. It has been an amazing year and very exciting to have shipped my patterns all over the world. With the holiday season upon us I want to show my appreciation by offering free shipping from December 8th to 31st anywhere in the USA or Canada when you order two or more patterns. For all my international customers I am offering free shipping when you order 4 or more patterns.

Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Margot, we can't thank you enough for the lovely patterns you design. I just wish Santa would leave a stack of them in my stocking. Hmmm, I should leave some hints around the place for my family.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot