Sew Pretty!

They’re done! They’re done! I am so happy that all my new designs are completely finished, finally! It is such a long process but I do enjoy my job more than I can say. This is such a great feeling to have them all ready to show you. Over the next couple of days I will be posting lots of photos of them, and before the end of next weekend they will all be available on my website.

This is the first of seven new patterns. It's a sweet quilted apron called "Sew Pretty" and was designed using a Moda Charm pack.
Here is a close up photo of the little bunny and buttons that dress up this quilted apron.

There is much more to come, so I hope you will come back for another visit over the next couple of days!

2 comments:

  1. It is adorable Margot! I love the button touches & the fact that it's quilted!
    xo, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just lovely!...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot