A Wonderful Day!


How special yesterday was! Two deer came for a visit - a mom and her sweet baby just outside my studio window. Later on an amazing Owl stopped for a few minutes rest in a tree outside our kitchen window. And to top it all off there’s a new quilt on my design wall. What more could I possibly ask for!

With all this going on around me ... I'm starting to feel a little bit like Snow White. Haha!


Can't wait to see what today will bring. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Margot

6 comments:

  1. What a great outlook! Never underestimate the value of having a window in your studio, a studio in itself, or being able to sit in there at 9 am on a weekday.... great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super photos! Love the one of the owl. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fabulous photo of the owl! Love the sneak peek of your new quilt design.

    Happy Stitching...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cool pics! I am so jealous! that quilt looks amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog was beautiful! Reminds me of the "Stranger in the Woods" book and others by the same photographers. I love the quilt in the photo, too! Do you know of them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is this quilt pictured under the owl?? I looked for it in your store but can't find it. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot