Happy Easter


The best way I can think of to spend this Easter weekend is with friends and family ... and of course FABRIC! I think all of the new fabric collections in the stores today are just amazingly beautiful. I love designing with them and I can't wait to get started this afternoon on a quilt design with the new Moda collection, Posh. If you have not seen this fabric yet you should have a look at your local quilt shop for it.
I'm so happy it comes in 5" charm squares because this collection is so beautiful it's almost too hard to cut up. Love it!!
Happy Easter everyone!
Margot

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter. Just love the bunnies. Can't believe all the blogs Posh is popping up on. So pretty. Going to have to look for some in my area. Fun, fun, fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the POSH charm squares too and I have not decided what to make with them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola:
    Mi nombre es Griselda y soy de Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche, México, me encantó encontrar tu blog porque realmente haces cosas preciosas, me gustaria saber si vendes los paquetes de cuadros para realizar costura, o donde puedo conseguirlos ya que aqui en mi ciudad no hay nada de eso, ojala puedas ayudarme, te dejo mi correo y mi blog para que me visites.
    grissm99@hotmail.com
    grisam76.blogspot.com
    Saludos y espero pronto noticias de ti.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot